Taking the quarter-life crisis global!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Post from Work

Summary: I'm bored at work, but I have loads to do.

Word of the day: lift
elevator, duh

What I learned today: It sucks when the Word of the Day is broken, because you have to walk down five flights of stairs to get a cup of coffee:(

Next time I go to London I will: get a job in a building that isn't from, like, the 18th century.

Man this coffee tastes gross...Oh, that's because I was just informed that it's tea. I'm at work, and I need to get the podcast going. I am actually starting to learn what's going on in the securities industry, and that scares me...

Today was kind of long, and my co-worker wasn't here today or yesterday...So I had to take on some extra stuff.

OK break is over.

I am listening to: the gentle rainfall of London (it's ucky)

No comments: